Why Bamboo fabric is very important in clothing sector
Bamboo fabrics are made from bamboo wood fibers. Antibacterial fabrics are produced using bamboo. Mainly on textile: men and women have an increasing usage area such as inner and outer wear, socks, blankets, towels, medical wear, bed linen, linen, curtains, food packaging. Bamboo has better properties than cotton. We advise you to consider bamboo fabrics for production for the following reasons.
The advantages of Bamboo Yarn
- Bamboo is a natural antibacterial feature because of its antibacterial substance content.
- Bamboo fabric protects this feature even after it has been washed many times.
- It does not lead to allergic formations due to its natural antibacterial properties,
- Fibers manufactured from bamboo have high elasticity,
- Bamboo fabric offers the closest softness to cashmere and silk.
- It gives coolness and light feeling
- Absorbing and sweating at the moment of the nemesis formed in the body,
- Much softer than cotton.
- Bamboo fabric paint is well absorbed
- Air permeability helps the body to breathe.
- Even though it is very thin, it is resistant to wear and tear,
- It has features like breaking ultraviolet (UV) lights.
Bamboo Fabric is used in the production of clothing products
Due to the fact that it is a fiber of cellulose origin, it finds use in sports clothes, underwear fabrics and outer garment fabrics.
Konsey Textile is a bamboo apparel manufacturer for many companies all around the world. If you are thinking of producing bamboo clothes, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you have a question, leave a comment. We will reply it as soon as possible.